: New residential complex
Construction of a modern residential building, an urban villa and underground garages.
The construction project includes 16 apartments, 18 basements and 23 car garages, distributed between two buildings: a one-storey building overlooking Via Melchiorre Gioia and a main building with a rear tower with 9 floors above ground. The complex also boasts a large green space.
- Raft foundations. Load-bearing structures in reinforced concrete. Waterproofed flat roofs.
- Winter heating and summer cooling system with radiant floor panels; technology based on a high-efficiency heat pump and photovoltaic panels.
- Autonomous system for air conditioning and dehumidification of the ambient air during the summer months. Controlled mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery.
- External infill walls with an exterior insulation finishing system, plastered or clad with zinc-titanium sheets.
- Loggias and balconies equipped with sliding sunshade panels.
- External wooden doors and windows with thermal breaks, low-emissivity glass, and advanced thermal and acoustic insulation properties.
- Shared green space with a variety of plants in a range of colours, selected to flourish in different seasons.
- Seismic certification. Acoustic certification. Class A2 energy certification.