TENDER OFFICE ESTIMATOR
The person will be responsible for managing the entire tender preparation process, analysing specific technical requests of the customer, collecting cost estimates and preparing cost analyses and estimates, until the final price offered is quantified.
- A degree in surveying or technical training
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Autocad, Microsoft Project and Primus programs
- In-depth knowledge of costs (budgeting, analysis and control), in particular in the building sector
- Planning capabilities and ability to carry out technical, economic and financial monitoring
- Organisational skills and ability to work towards goals under tight deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve problems, communicate and build relationships
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, check and manage tender documents
- Prepare the necessary technical documents and prepare the technical economic tender, by interfacing with various departments involved (administration, technical office, management)
- Prepare tender documents for suppliers (TO - Tender Offers): metric calculations, general specifications, technical specifications and charts in order to quote the product to the supplier as accurately as possible
- Deal with suppliers to develop cost evaluations
- Identify and select potential partners who, owing to their technical skills, references and local presence, may help to increase the competitiveness of the tender
- Independently develop metric calculations and cost estimates in relation to the drafting of the tender
N. 2 JUNIOR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERS
DEGREE: Master's degree in construction engineering or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Mail and Autocad. Possibly also Primus, Pimus and BIM.
SOFT SKILLS: Organisational skills and ability to work in a team.
Junior construction engineers to start technical site management.
Bricklayers, carpenters and labourers
Open positions for:
Building sites in the province of Verbania - Novara - Milan